Wanna f-ck with someone...old school?
Send them our Annoying Empty Envelope or Annoying Empty Package (you choose) and leave them wondering if it was simply a mistake or if someone is f-cking with them. They won't be able to say decisively either way but it will nag at them just enough to mess with them.
Sure you can leave it at that, have a good laugh and call it a day OR why not take things to the next level like this:
- Send them the same empty envelope a few more times (i.e. every couple of days for a couple of weeks).
- Send them the same empty envelope BUT this time choose a different color envelope so they'll open it without thinking twice (since they are on alert for white envelopes). They'll be pissed off that they fell for it and that the prank is evolving.
- Switch back to the white envelope BUT this time add our "Disguise My Package" add-on at check-out (where we put a fake sender name and return address on it).
- Finally, send them our Annoying Empty Gift Box, have us wrap it in a ton of annoying tape making it hard to open and have us put an empty letter inside filled with annoying glitter that will make a huge mess when they open it. Now how's that for a final f-ck you!
It takes a little commitment but all great things in life do.
Be an even BIGGER dick by having us:
- Seal the Annoying Empty Gift Box with a sh-t ton of super annoying packing tape
- Add nasty real looking pubes in an empty letter (so it spill out when they open it and it makes a huge mess)
- Add toilet paper with real looking & smelling sh-t stains
- Add a sh-t ton of annoying, messy glitter in an empty letter (so it spill out when they open it and it makes a huge mess)